A reliable and economically viable solar plant requires a competent partner across all development and construction phases and throughout the entire lifecycle. VISPIRON meets the high technical and business competence requirements in the field of photovoltaics. In close collaboration with our strategic partner DEKRA, we provide our customers total quality assurance and investment security throughout the entire development and operation process of a power plant.
With 16 test arrays, our SolarTestPark in Frankfurt/Oder is among the largest open-space test facilities worldwide. Various module and inverter technologies are compared and tested under real-world environmental conditions. The mechanical and electrical properties of solar systems can thus be field tested and optimized.
Our range of services for solar plant yield expertise's include:
• On-site solar plant audits (international)
• Solar plant shading analysis
• Surface and plant optimization for plant sites
• Simulations using PV*SOL, PVSYST, SolEm and/or INSEL
• Expert valuation reports for solar plants
• Laboratory and on-site measurements
• Various solar module tests:
Our yield expertise for solar plants are accepted by the relevant German financing institutions.
Our range of services for the technical acceptance of solar plants include:
• General solar plant inspections (visual)
• Verification of plant specifications
• Testing for solar plant safety (mechanical and electrical)
• Testing for solar plant functionality (mechanical and
• Solar plant yield determination
• Solar plant functional inspection
• Thermographic measurement of the solar plant
• Basis of testing for your solar plant:
DIN VDE 0100, DIN VDE 0101, DIN VDE 0105, DIN EN
62446, DIN VDE 0185, DIN VDE 0298, BetrSichV, BGV A3
Our technical acceptance measures for solar plants are accepted by the relevant German financial institutions.